Yucky Hair?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Been there, done that, not allowed to anymore due to present career track :frown:

I discovered a product called Phyto Plage shampoo and conditioner. They make a shampoo specifically to get salt (and chlorine) out of your hair, and I add an after sun "mask" for my hair as a conditioner. The stuff is fairly expensive (I got mine on e-bay so it wasn't too bad) but the shampoo really does an excellent job of getting that salt coating off your hair.

My hair is colored too, so I wear a hat as much as humanly possible while on a dive boat.

Diver0001:
I just wear a baseball cap and shower after we're done. .... :)

R..

Me too.

jtu:
Are you serious? cmon. Shave your head, just dive. LOL

My husband said if I shaved my head, he'd buy me a drysuit. I bought my own dang drysuit, thank you. I'm going to have to try the olive oil in my hair. It hasn't felt soft since I got back from my last diving trip even with repeated deep conditionings.

I agree with phyto plage products... When I got on liveaboard this product save me... I have mid-long hairs, curly and colored. They are expensive but it worth it !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom