Your Reports & Photos - Week of July 5 through July 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sarita75

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have seen this done in other threads and thought it might work in our realm. If you are interested, post all your reports and best photos from your dives during the week of 7/5 through 7/12.....

July 12 - Eric's Pinnacle: Robin and I went out on the Sanctuary this morning. Seas were a bit rough at the outset of the morning, but leveled off towards the end of the morning. Dove Eric's Pinnacle on both dives since we had a great time for the 1st dive and both were phenomenal! Viz was about 45-50' (maybe even a wee bit more at times) after you got under about 30'. Sealife was abundant. A huge school of rockfish, senoritas, nudis galores, massive quantities of strawberry anemone. It was really lovely.

I am hoping to get photos up somehow, although SB doesn't seem to want to let me attach images for some reason .... So here is a link to the images (sorry): July 2009 - Eric?s Pinnacle

Last edited:
strictly Monterey/NorCal sites only?
(I was in Hawai'i last week. :eyebrow:)

Eric's Pinnacle. Diving from the Sanctuary.

IMG_3958.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_3970.jpg

IMG_4059.jpg

more pics here

Great pictures guys! I checked out your online photo albums as well! Who was your crew for this dive? I am back in Kalamazoo this weekend; we should be done with this project by the summertime M&G. I hope I can still be on the boat on the 8th. Ron, I think since we can’t be diving and share our photos of underwater life, your Alaska photos of Caribou are very appropriate. (They are Caribou correct?)

Not just Monterey ....

Nice pictures all. Paula, we missed you, but I was kind of glad not to have to fight for the hot water with anyone!
Posted via Mobile Device

Awe thanks Sarah. I learned how to make more hot water on the Sanc last weekend. I think we can share the boat next time... ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom