Your Oscar thoughts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I hoped Brokeback Mountain would win Best Picture but loved Crash too.

Reece's dress was the best. Charlise Theron too....

Jauquin Phoenix would have been my choice for best Actor in his portrayal of Johnny Cash, although Heath Ledger rocked my world in Brokeback Mountain.

Syriana good, but surprised George Clooney got so much acclaim for that role.

I was supposed to go to a party and vote my sentiments but my deep Sea Tiger dive yesterday afternoon kicked my middle aged butt I'm afraid and I faded. Anybody watch the Awards?

i think George Clooney should come over to my place to show me his oscar!

naughty wife.

This year set a record for me. I had not seen a single Oscar-nominated film!

oh, please see Crash! it is a good one for dvd rental.

I did what all straight guys do.

I did something else and did not watch the Oscars.

Please. :rolleyes:

---
Ken

I bet you did....your girlfiend made you. you just don't want to admit it here in front of your Halcyon brethren. You are the perfect evample of a "closet Oscar watcher".

catherine96821:
I bet you did....your girlfiend made you. you just don't want to admit it here in front of your Halcyon brethren. You are the perfect example of a "closet Oscar watcher".

I am the perfect example of a lot of contradictions, but a closet oscar watcher is surely not one of them, dear.

<snicker>... that's just funny.

---
Ken

lol...I can't imagine Ken being a closet anything...lol

I pretty much agree with your choices Catherine...I finally saw Walk the Line on Saturday and really loved it. I thought they both did an excellent job and Jauquin should have gotten one of those gold thingies too.

Back
Top Bottom