Your New Tanks = My Old Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastew

Reaction score
Realizing this is a cross post with the classified section, but given that NELD has been a great resource for me and you folks are local it seemed to make some sense.

I have three AL100 tanks in great shape and was curious if anyone was interested in them. They are a bit heavy when full and mildly bouyant when empty so i wouldnt really consider them a good new england beach dive tank unless your at depths, you're an air hog or a bigger fella. But they'd be great for extending your bottom time on boat dives or if you are more advanced perhaps a decompression-stop tank. I believe two have active hydros, but not positive. As with all used gear I'd recommend you get them inspected regardless.

I was thinking of posting them in the classifieds section or even more likely on craigslist, but wanted to give someone here the first crack. I am looking to make a little something back on them, they were not inexpensive, but understand end of season and all. So I am sure we can work somethng out or perhaps a swap.

I am located on the milton/quincy line a stones throw off RT93 so let me know. either IM or even call. Steve @ 617.901.7893 or stuoleary@hotmail.com

again my appologies for the cross-post.

MUCH THANKS
~steve

Last edited:
Hello Steve,

Just gave you a call, tanks sound good i'll take them all, just what kind and what year are they, cause they stopped filling the luxfer pre 1989 tank due to stress cracks.

call my cell 413-478-7748. for some stupid reson my e-mail wont send out

Thanks!
David

PS I have 300 bar din tank a steel 80 3500lbs call if intrested

Last edited:
David, already have someone lined up. Really appreciate at. I will keep you posted if anything changes. Sorry my friend. ~steve

Thanks all that was quick wow! glad to help someone out and lighten my load a little. Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom