Your least favourite fish.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blood worms on a night dive.

Seconded. Screw those things. Gettin all up in my wetsuit and everything.

Changed my mind. Round goby, hands down.

Last edited:
Lion Fish.

N

I also agree what th OP. Titan triggers are fricken dangerous and their "cone" of protected area is too ridiculously large.

Titan Triggers are very docile generally and I have seen Damsel fish chased them off. However, a nesting one is to be avoided or treated with respect! They fed on hard coral so the bite is powerful unlike Damsel.

American Eels and Ling, bleck. Gives me the shivers. People point out an eel diving and am all "ya thats great, lets get the hell out of here"

I am a bottom hugger when I dive. So stonefish. F*ck those sneaky assholes.

As much as zebra muscles (yes I know their a crustacean and not a fish) have cleared up the visit in the st lawrence they are a pita when crawling against the current on certain dive locations I've torn up plenty of gloves diving their sharp also gobies their everywhere and not fun to look at

Least favorite, no. I dislike them all equally. If it swims I've got no interest in eating it.

Sharksuckers, when they decide I'm their shark, gives me the creeps when they bump me from behind or take a little nibble. Good reason for wearing a wetsuit

Least favorite, no. I dislike them all equally. If it swims I've got no interest in eating it.
I'm the opposite. I love seafood. Fish, mussels, crustaceans, almost any one of them. I frequently take them home for dinner.

So I guess my least favorite ones are the ones that don't perform well in the kitchen and on the table...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom