Young DM looking for anything!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If all you are is a Dm you may have some trouble finding work that you can live on. Add instructor, boat mechanic, 100 ton Master's license, compressor mechanic, etc. DM's are really not worth alot to resorts, etc since what you can do is so limited.

hi,
I have a small dive operation in the andaman islands and am loking for a dm.....could u please tell me where you have dived.....and a little bout yourself

hi,
I have a small dive operation in the andaman islands and am loking for a dm.....could u please tell me where you have dived.....and a little bout yourself

Uhm, you might want to read his threads before you ask him for references....

hey kyphur...that sounded like a warnin...why whats up with his threads...?

hey kyphur...that sounded like a warnin...why whats up with his threads...?

His threads are all over the place. In one he's trying to sound like an experienced diver then in the next he asks questions likes he's never even got wet before.

I love the one where he claims to be proud of violating a WWII war grave. Of course I can't forget the one where he is asking about placing stage bottles & moving his regulator from one to another underwater (within recreational limits why would you need more air than you can carry with you?) but then in another he can't make a single dive in one day without feeling like "a bag of smashed a--holes", his term not mine.

Interesting that a single dive does that to him when in another thread he's looking for a place where he can do multiple shore dives on wrecks in a single day. And of course the "Looking for a female dive buddy & more" thread was just amusing.

This guy is either a Troll or something far worse.

thanx for that warnin.....its just really hard to get a good dm....which i need really badly.....but would not want to employ someone like that.....thanx man

Back
Top Bottom