you people are really THIS crazy?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FightingDrag

Registered
Reaction score
tec1.jpg

and NO one has thaught to attach these tanks to a sled or somthing to swim with you and a interchangeable harness yet?!

I mean, how do you MOVE with these things hitting your knees!!!!

Well, that's certainly not how I'd carry that many bottles. Why he doesn't use a leash is beyond me. In any case, for dives of this nature, a scooter becomes a real requirement.

um no
not all of us are that crazy.
that's looney tunes right there

That is what we call a christmas tree diver.

The diver in the picture in the first post is taking an unecessary risk by failing to utilize a piece of scuba gear that would give him an extra margin of safety and is really not much more effort to carry.

Tech divers who know your stuff, take a good look at the picture and see if you can figure out what vital piece of gear is missing before clicking on the Spoiler tag to reveal it.

043030_big.jpg

The unnecessary risk is having all those stages up front and both sides. If an emergency were to occur, there is no way he would have the mobility or the reaction time needed to react appropriately.

If there was a dive to need that much Gas Just get a rebreather at that point

That appears to be in pretty shallow water. Do you know what the dive objective was?

tec1.jpg

and NO one has thaught to attach these tanks to a sled or somthing to swim with you and a interchangeable harness yet?!

I mean, how do you MOVE with these things hitting your knees!!!!

I am going to try this someday soon. Although I don't have any steel stages and have no way to attach them on the right side. But still I'm going for 5x Al80 stages

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom