You know you are a NE Lobsta Divah ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulthenurse

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
When losing a fingernail is a source of pride.

When you've been bit in the nether regions by a pissed off Lobsta in a catch bag.

When your friends all tell you, "You are crazy for doing that! Got any extra lobsta?"

Cold. Dark. Wet. Dangerous. "Do you have any spots left on Monday's charter?"

10 foot visibility is a great day!

You measure your summers diving by number of lost nails.

You are on a first name basis with the local EPO.

You give bugs away to total strangers on the pier just so you don't have to deal with them.

You surface after a dive and the belly of your wet/drysuit is covered in gook.

You find Thinsulate underwear hot and sexy :wink:

You suggest ice diving as an exotic dive.

Pete

When you will willingly spend more money in a day on fuel than your bug license cost for the year just to attend the hearings coming up on the 25th and 26th. (Hint. Hint)

I will be at the Gloucester hearing and I'm coming from Worcester in my 14 mpg truck. I hope that there are lots of other NELD's there :wink:

decapoddiver:
When you will willingly spend more money in a day on fuel than your bug license cost for the year just to attend the hearings coming up on the 25th and 26th. (Hint. Hint)

I will be at the Gloucester hearing and I'm coming from Worcester in my 14 mpg truck. I hope that there are lots of other NELD's there :wink:

Two words... Backup Beatah

Back to the list-

You wear out wetsuits belly first.

You've had rocks release your weight belt while you battle a monster. (If you are an Committed NELD you manage to keep ahold of both!)

Lobstah Pizza!

Lobstah Benedict!

Lobstah, Peanut butter and jelly. (Ok I just made that one up.)

You've ever had the thought, "Oh Jeez, not lobstah again."

Paul
(Headin' off to go Lobstahin'. We've been killing 'em off The Gurnett.)

You have a drawer full of left gloves (right gloves if you are left-handed).

decapoddiver:

Do you have some more information on those hearings?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom