You Guys on The West Side OK??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Inman

Advisor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I canceled my first dive because of weather today . . . but because Bob couldn't get up here from Federal Way.

Viz at Edmonds seemed to be going south yesterday, I imagine this won't be good for the viz . . .

We raced Friday, Saturday and Sunday through all the fronts, then delivered the boat back home today. Holy toledo is was a rough weekend. Got home and had to walk down from the main road as we had a few more trees down on the drive. things are soggy, but no worse for the wear. Hopefuly all our other SBers are doing OK.

Water is just mud soup up along Admiralty inlet.

We dove yesterday at Edmonds, and the viz was a bit hazy compared with a week earlier, but was still pretty darned good. We'll see about tomorrow.

Everywhere I drove over the weekend, though, it was 15 to 30 mph because of standing water on roadways. And the state of my paddocks is deplorable -- Horses have a real talent for making mud!

Back
Top Bottom