You do not have permission to access media in this album

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fsardone

Solo Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Scubaboard error,
yo do not have permission to access media in this album ...

Something related to upgrade or membership levels?

cheers

He may mean the link that was posted in your DiveCAN HUD thread. I got the same error message.

Oh. I'm getting to it just fine. Are you able to see the image, but not follow the link? They are one in the same, but the image is embedded. Or can you not see the image either?

DIY??

I don't really have any suggestion but I am curious. What sort of features are you looking for?

JohnnyC is correct.
My post was moved from the source forum here.
There enough information was available. Maybe whoever moved it, should have made it clear where it was coming from.

NetDoc, I suspect you might be able to access way more things that us mere mortal can :) so the fact you can does not prove anything!

Just my 2c

I wasn't trying to "prove" anything, but trying to get the specifics of what you couldn't see or access. It's like going to a doctor and saying you don't feel right. You need to narrow it down so we're not chasing our tails.

My apologies. The album I added the photo to was set to private. I assumed posting the photo would show it. I moved it to a public album. Hope that fixed the issue.

Back
Top Bottom