You do not have permission for this action

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frenzy987

New
Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry if this is a repetitive question, but I could not find something for this specific problem.

I have uploaded a few pics today, then thought I might photoshop them, now when trying to delete the old ones it tells me I do not have permission for this specific action. I tried logging out and back in again but to no avail. :06:

alcina:
Send a PM to TechAdmin and let him know - users should be able to delete things from own galleries.

Thanks for your reply

I just tried to send a PM to TechAdmin and got the following message.

The following users were not found:
techadmin

I remember getting that message before. It had something to do with having the picture posted in the member gallery category and another category at the same time. I could delete one of the pictures but the other gave me the error if I did not delete them in the right order - I forget which order to delete them in but I hope this puts you on the right track.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom