"Yongala Dive's website not responding"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tbriggsnh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
https://www.yongaladive.com.au/ is not responding. I'm also getting email bouncebacks from reservations@yongaladive.com.au.

Thinking it might be a problem isolated to the US, I just had a friend try the URL's from Latvia. Same result.

Their phone rings through (+61 7 4783 1519) and has an answering machine. I left a message but haven't heard back.

It could be that they haven't paid their annual fee for their Internet DNS service or they might be out of business.

I was wanting to book some dives for an upcoming trip with my kids but am not sure where to go from here.

Thoughts and suggestions welcome and appreciated!!

Not working here either, also it's 2340 and I have experienced internet weirdness today

it's a pity you didn't put any thought into your thread title

Thanks happy-diver. Normally I would give it a few days but I didn't hear back on the voice message I left yesterday afternoon so thought I'd give a shout-out to ScubaBoard. I doesn't help that Google's US operations block access to Google.au so I can't get to any local news in the Townsville/Ayr area.

I was able to get through by phone today. Yongala Dive said that their email and website are down right now. I was able to book over the phone. Looking forward to going diving!

Yeah it should be back in a few days. If you are on a different timezone and unable to phone (they run 7.30 - 5pm phone lines) then you can always book via our site its the same. We are just the Cairns agent for them. Or just email us to pass on later that day.

Brilliant operation.
The only one I use

I booked us for only one day but have 2 days free. Wasn't sure if it made sense to commit to 2 days. Any thoughts?

I booked us for only one day but have 2 days free. Wasn't sure if it made sense to commit to 2 days. Any thoughts?

It is an amazing dive and whilst most do only 1 day there are a few that decide to repeat the trip over 2 days. End of the day its down to you. Its not a long day. Check in is at 07.30 and you are back at 2.30 for the bar b que lunch, so staying over night at the camp site (dorm form $40 per night and from $90 for self contained cabin)

Man you're up there, you don't close your mouth until at least the second day

See what aquapro said

that's because the people are still wandering around open mouthed
and aren't back down to earth yet and by then they have missed out

that's because the people are still wandering around open mouthed
and aren't back down to earth yet and by then they have missed out

ha ha ha! :) I think Happy Diver just made the decision for you. Nailed it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom