Yonaguni- Sharks and Ruins Tour

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

japan-diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Its that time of year again. With the colder weather we are getting this year we expect a good year for sharks in Yonaguni and have an array of dates available to come dive the ruins and sharks with us in Yonaguni.

We have packages that include airfare from Naha and from Tokyo-contact us for rates. (Flights from outside Japan for those coming from the US or Asia can also be arranged by one of our travel partners- contact us for info) I plan on personnally being in Yonaguni guiding from Feb 12 for about 2 weeks or more depending on bookings (This means longer than normal dives in Yonaguni for those that have been there in the past). Accommodations can be arranged at a local minshuku or the new resort in Yonaguni depending on your taste and style.

If you arrange your own airfare we can also just do hotel and diving for you no problem. Packages start from 2 nights 5 dives and go up from there. Anyone interested send me a PM or email at doug@reefencounters.org

Trip seats are filling fast and we have added dates in April for some late comers to the party. We have packages with flights from Tokyo starting at Y125,000 contact us for details.

Deposits for most dates going in Feb will be due this week or early next so please get them in ASAP. Also still a few seats open for those wishing to sneak in. We have also added dates in March 5-8th for late comers.

By special request we have added another trip to the schedule in April. April 10th -14th we will be in Yonaguni again. If anyone would like to join drop me an email. Our Feb and Mar trips have been a great success with sharks seen by every group that went. Largest school was over 100.

Back
Top Bottom