Question Yoke Adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don’t know, but why not just buy a DIN-to-yoke adapter separately? For example:

Yes. Or at least they did. When I bought a regulator back in 2003 or 2004 (Zeagle), I bought it in DIN version and it came with an adapter.

As pointed out above, any of the adapters will work.

While any adaptor will work, not all adaptors are the same. Many of the cheaper adaptors are cast and as such the threads are rough and will cut into the chrome plating. Definitely a case of you get what you pay for.

Do any manufacturors sell a Din first stage that includes a Yoke adapter?
I purchased my Poseidon Odins ~1994. They came in 300 Br DIN, but came with a Yoke adapter (and a padded storage/carrying bag.

Whether this is still the case, ...

rx7scuba

how do you cast threads

I go ocean diving and all my din regs and valves have long lost their thread chrome

While any adaptor will work, not all adaptors are the same. Many of the cheaper adaptors are cast and as such the threads are rough and will cut into the chrome plating. Definitely a case of you get what you pay for.

I have heard of people who wanted a DIN conversion on there regulator. The tech unscrewed the yoke adaptor. Conversion done.

There are people out there with DIN regulators that don't even know it.

Back
Top Bottom