Yipppeeeeeee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I finally made it back into the water today! No ear problems so I must be over the thing I had. First time with the new 5050. All I can say is Yippeee!!

I tried fish posing, nudis, eels, sponges, swimming fish, onto white sand, into caves, under ledges upside down, vertical shots...you name it, I probably tried it (except for natural light shots...) Easily filled the 256 card and the xd card. Too easily...can't decide what to put up here...

So here is a little variety...I am sure I will post more individual stuff soon - Enjoy!

BTW - anyone know why this shrimp is all green inside?

Love the Eel and Lionfish, priceless expressions! The shrimp is pregnant! What you're seeing is her eggs.

Dee:
Love the Eel and Lionfish, priceless expressions! The shrimp is pregnant! What you're seeing is her eggs.

And Dee wins the prize!!

Yeah, that eel and lionfish were buggers...kinda in a corner ledge thing that made getting in there tricky. I have several shots where one is in focus and the other isn't...ah the joys!

You're ahead of me. I've got 5 days to go before I get to use mine. Hope I do as well!

Back
Top Bottom