Yellow Regulator Necklace Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PiranhaDiveMfg

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
If you ever wanted to try one of those regulator necklaces but just didn't want to spend the money to try one well we think we have an offer that you just can't pass up!

We have our standard regulator size regulator necklaces in yellow for only $3.00! We do have a limited amount to sell and this sale runs until Monday January 12th or we run out!

The standard size fits most neck sizes under 17.25" or larger depending on what mil wetsuit you are wearing.

Go to Piranha Dive Manufacturing and visit our specials section for this very special pricing deal.

If you have any questions also feel free to contact us at piranhadivemfg@aol.com and we will be glad to answer your question!

We look forward in serving you
Cheers
Eric

We just added both the black regulator necklaces and the larger size because so many of you have emailed us today asking for them.

The larger size will sell for $3.25 each and are available in both BLACK and YELLOW...

The standard size black are also on sale for $3.00 plus shipping

Please visit piranhadivemfg.com and look under our specials tab!

We also wish to let you knwo to watch later next week when we offer a new dive light with 180 lumens at a screaming price. We will post when we have them in stock and ready to ship. So if your looking for a new back up light you may just want to wait and see what we have to offer

Cheers
Eric

Hey there, I take it I am three days late and $3.00 short!!:rofl3: Guess I need to check this section more often. Mark

Last edited:
are they all gone

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom