~yack and scuba monterey this weekend?~

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mpoberg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was thinking about loading up the kayak and scuba gear and going to Monterey Sat or Sun......Anyone want to dive and or stick some fish? I need air so it will have after the shops open. Stillwater cove maybe? or? Im game. :D

Dove Lobos this morning with my buddy. One other team of three shore dove. Phil Sammet took three BAUE divers way out, out of eye shot, on his boat. That's all the dive activity we saw there, besides divers leaving. Conditions were very rough early, rough enough to empty the parking lot. By mid morning, the surface was diveable, and that's when we went out. In the cove, viz was approximately zero. Out at HITW, at aroung 62', a milky 10' viz. Plenty of surge, though I've dove worse at Lobos on better viz days. All in all, not a bad day to miss.

The swell model doesn't look all that marvelous for Saturday. If you dive that day, let me know how it goes...

Glad I slept in this morning. We had a Lobos rez for today but decided to dive Sunday instead in hopes of more civilized conditions. Diving Breakwater tomorrow (Sunday) morning -- fingers crossed for decent viz.

Dove Lobos this morning with my buddy. One other team of three shore dove. Phil Sammet took three BAUE divers way out, out of eye shot, on his boat. That's all the dive activity we saw there, besides divers leaving. Conditions were very rough early, rough enough to empty the parking lot. By mid morning, the surface was diveable, and that's when we went out. In the cove, viz was approximately zero. Out at HITW, at aroung 62', a milky 10' viz. Plenty of surge, though I've dove worse at Lobos on better viz days. All in all, not a bad day to miss.

Back
Top Bottom