XXL Jetfins with large pocket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I recently tore both of my beloved Jetfins. I can't find replacements anywhere. Merry and I each have XXL Jetfins, but mine have large pockets, about 4 1/2" square. Are these available anywhere?

You might want to consider the Hollis F1s instead. They're stiff and negative, but with larger pockets.

The old XXL is now the 3XL.
They needed a new size right in between the XL and old XXL, so they made the old XXL into the 3XL and now the new XXL is a new size. I’m considering getting a pair.
The enormous foot pocket of the original XXL was originally developed for the military to accommodate a size 15 combat boot.
I’ve tried Hollis F1’s and didn’t like them. If you’re thinking of those, borrow a pair first and see if you like then before buying them.
The other fins that are similar and also have a good size foot pocket are the Turtles. They’re a tad shorter but also a tad wider. I have those too and like them just as much as my Jets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom