Xtek Form Harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LanceRiley

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Interested in the Xtek Form Harness.

Im currently using an Scubapro aluminum plate with single webbing. in this setup I do not wear any weights. and a bit negative at 50bar doing my 3minute offgassing. I mainly dive tropical.

Is the Form Harness in any way bouyant? Im afraid with too much foam it might make me more bouyant and would need weights.

The new or the old Xtek harness? I dive exclusively with the old one (a kock off of the Dive Rite model. The old one does not appear to have much buoyancy. I dive it with an 18 lb wing in the tropics and a 28-32 lb wing here in SoCal.

The new or the old Xtek harness? I dive exclusively with the old one (a kock off of the Dive Rite model. The old one does not appear to have much buoyancy. I dive it with an 18 lb wing in the tropics and a 28-32 lb wing here in SoCal.

18 lb wing? I thought all xtec wings were 30 lb wing. where did you get an 18 lb wing! i would love that xtec wing

hmm... i honestly didn't know that there was an old and a new one. looked the same since i started diving in 2011. I just saw the harness yesterday when i visited the dive shop. but since im in the Philippines, it could have been old stock? how do I tell if it's the old or the new one?

anyhow back to the original problem... so no additional bouyancy ? It was all padded up. id hate to buy it and end up having to carry weights again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom