XTAR X2 Fast-charging LCD Li-ion/ Ni-MH Battery Charger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XTAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
0DaRnhM.jpg
[/IMG]

Feature

• Great Compatibility---Apply to 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion/IMR/INR/ICR, 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD

• Innovative LCD screen display shows all information you want

• 0V Activation Function revives over-discharged battery

• Three-Stage Charging (TC, CC, and CV) ensures batteries receive optimum charging with minimal wear and tear.

• Two Input Ports for Both Indoor and Outdoor Usages

XTAR X2 innovative LCD screen display that can show all information what you want (include battery power percentage, battery voltage, charger current, battery charged capacuty) By knowing the charging capacity, you can know the real status of your batteries.

Full charges a 18650 2500mAh battery in 1.5hrs real 2A charger current.

You can use the power cord to power the charger via AV input port when you are indoors; when you are outdoors or on journey, you can use the Micro USB port. Shares one adapter with your phone, cost-effective and eco-friendly.

Most batteries we discarded are over-discharged batteries, and 0V Activation Function brings them back to life. Originally invented by ShenZhen XTAR Electronics Co., Ltd, this technology has been flollowed-up by other companies. We are extremely honored to improve the overall level of the industry.

This charger regulates the voltage and current delivered to the batteries in three automatic stages, to ensure batteries receive optimum charging with minimal wear and tear.

When start charging the batteries, this charger will increase the output current slowly to protect the batteries.

XTAR|Battery&Charger&Flashlight
Business inquiry email: info@xtar.cc
Follow XTAR Facebook page: Shenzhen XTAR Electronics Co., Ltd
Join XTAR Group: XTAR Good Times
XTAR's official shop of Alibaba

I love my XTAR charger which is the VC4. This looks like a step up. Will this one do 14500,18650 and 26650 along with all the common aaa,aa,c and d size batteries?

Now is i just had something this nice to charge my canister lights.

I love my XTAR charger which is the VC4. This looks like a step up. Will this one do 14500,18650 and 26650 along with all the common aaa,aa,c and d size batteries?

Now is i just had something this nice to charge my canister lights.
Hi RayfromTX, are you talking about the aaa,aa,c and d size non-rechargeable battery?

no of course not. lithium rechargables. I was referring to the sizes being common. Thanks for clarifying.

Back
Top Bottom