XTAR first shown on Middle East Vape Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XTAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
XTAR is one of the most recognized e-ciga and lighting accessories brands. It is famed for offering durable products that are also convenient to use, which guarantees buyers excellent value for money.

Middle East Vape Show largest Vape Event in the Middle-Eastern Region, also it is the 1st and Largest Vape Expo in Middle East, right in the heart of Bahrain the fastest-growing country in GCC, easy to access with a lot of offers from World-Class Vape Industry Player.

XTAR released a series of the new type of battery chargers at the end of 2018, like fast charging series, MC series etc. Also it’s the first time for XTAR to step in Bahrain, let’s see what they got for us.

“Born for the vapors” is the slogan of XTAR AC Power charger. X4 is a fast charging LCD Li-ion battery charger that with great compatibility, apply to 3.6v/3.7v 14500~26650 Li-ion battery and 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD. Max 2A charge current, only takes it 1.5h to fully charge two 18650 2500mAh batteries. The biggest found in XTAR is their upcoming new charger VC4S, it’s the charger that could be running 3 different functions—charge, capacity testing and storage. Besides, it can automatically give accurate charge current according to batteries’ resistance, definitely a wannabe charger for vape enthusiasts!!

Relying on the mature R&D department and independent production line, XTAR expands its industrial distribution. While providing OEM/ODM services to clients with special requirements, XTAR is also building a global one-stop charging solution company, for offering professional charging solution customization service to all clients who need to solve their power supply, circuit, battery and charging issues.

Brand new XTAR official website now is available online. Adding more detailed description of the products and providing more online shopping platforms like Amazon, eBay, Shopee, etc. Click here to know more: www.xtar.cc

Big brand big savings | XTAR Power in your hands

Awesome!

I have been an avid XTAR fan since I started diving and got my first D26.
Something that would make me really happy would be if you could make something like the D08 but with a normal spot LED instead of the wide angle LED that the D08 uses.

It would make it a perfect cordless light for goodman handle. The D26 has a little bit too short burn time for it I think.

Awesome!

I have been an avid XTAR fan since I started diving and got my first D26.
Something that would make me really happy would be if you could make something like the D08 but with a normal spot LED instead of the wide angle LED that the D08 uses.

It would make it a perfect cordless light for goodman handle. The D26 has a little bit too short burn time for it I think.

Thanks Erik.
We have upgraded version of D26 and D06 in the past year, you can check them here: Dive series-ShenZhen XTAR Electronics Co., Ltd

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom