XTAR Diving Survey Giveaway

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

XTAR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We would like to invite you guys to complete this Diving Survey and Enter a GAW! You precious information and suggestions will help us a lot! :cheers:

Just fill in this form: https://forms.gle/9wf4uDZKuM65UKxa7

11 WINNERS
will be randomly chosen from the entry on December 12.

Prizes:
Dive light D20*1
Charger VC2L*5
Dive light coupon 50% OFF *5

Please fill in the form carefully. The more authentic and detailed you answer, the bigger chance you win the prize!!!

Survey.jpeg

I’m confused, you say it’s a random drawing but that the more authentic and detailed the answers the better chance you have to win. That does not sound like a random drawing to me, it sounds like you’re going to read all the responses and then decide who you want to win.

I’m confused, you say it’s a random drawing but that the more authentic and detailed the answers the better chance you have to win. That does not sound like a random drawing to me, it sounds like you’re going to read all the responses and then decide who you want to win.
I agree with you! My answers were super detailed 😂😂😂

The winners will be announced on Sept 12, 2022.
I didn’t even catch that on the picture, since it says December 12 in the text.

You guys are all jelous, because you don’t have the most detailed response 😂😂😂😂

So sorry for this mistake on the photo.
🥲
We've corrected it! The winners will be announced on December 12, 2022. Thanks for joining this GAW here!

Think that's survey to gather diver's contacts to send something nasty e-mails, smells like spam...
Hi there, this activity is mainly about collecting some suggestions about diving gears. Every participants' advice is precious to us! And the email is not necessary to fill in. Participants could also leave their FB or IG contact for the winner announcement. Welcome more friends to join it.

Can anyone tell me why the link bounces me to the SB home page?

Erik

Back
Top Bottom