XTAR D35 Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rustydiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have experience with this light or have used a dive light made by XTAR? Looks like a good light but, I don't see anywhere to purchase it other than ebay and that makes me a little hesitant.
Its a triple XM-L U2 LED light that uses 3x 18650 cells. Rated at 2350Lm so, it should light up the bottom pretty good.

7981411057_9fc6677676_c.jpg

It has good reviews... BUT not a single one of those reviews used it under water. Everybody agrees that the price for this light is way to much as It's sold on "MadeinChina.com" and fleabay and is made by a cheap company with a love/hate following exactly the same as trustfire or ultrafire. Due to the fact its made by one of these low cost companies it should be a maximum of $100 for the light itself.
Basically if something happens to this light your screwed... unless you ship the entire light back for replacement at your cost... Which is a minimum $50. Too Bad cause it sure is a nice looking light.

It has good reviews... BUT not a single one of those reviews used it under water. Everybody agrees that the price for this light is way to much as It's sold on "MadeinChina.com" and fleabay and is made by a cheap company with a love/hate following exactly the same as trustfire or ultrafire. Due to the fact its made by one of these low cost companies it should be a maximum of $100 for the light itself.
Basically if something happens to this light your screwed... unless you ship the entire light back for replacement at your cost... Which is a minimum $50. Too Bad cause it sure is a nice looking light.

I read some of the reviews and was impressed with this light. As you said none of the rewiews were from an actual dive.

Hey Guys,

I hope this is not out of line, I read through the TOS and did not see anything stated there but I am not yet well educated on the etiquette of this forum. I am an XTAR dealer in Indiana but not a diver. I am looking for one or two well established divers who would be interested in reviewing the D35 and or the D06. The light has been well reviewed by the "ground" crew but I am very interested in the thoughts and feelings of dive community.

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Guys,

I hope this is not out of line, I read through the TOS and did not see anything stated there but I am not yet well educated on the etiquette of this forum. I am an XTAR dealer in Indiana but not a diver. I am looking for one or two well established divers who would be interested in reviewing the D35 and or the D06. The light has been well reviewed by the "ground" crew but I am very interested in the thoughts and feelings of dive community.

Thanks,

Mike

I'm interested in purchasing a D35. I only saw one on E-bay and was reluctant to buy it. Do you carry the D35 now or is it on back order. Post up some info on ordering!

Thanks

Rusty

I'm interested in purchasing a D35. I only saw one on E-bay and was reluctant to buy it. Do you carry the D35 now or is it on back order. Post up some info on ordering!

Thanks

Rusty

Hi Rusty, I sent you PM (rather am about to)

$320US! I hope it turns out to be a good light! Please make A LOT A LOT A LOT of VIDEOS VIDEOS VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom