Wanted XS Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jehle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello
I am looking for a drysuit for my son, preferably used.
He was unable to complete his certification because the smallest suit our local dive shop had was too large (it was a whites S/and he was too uncomfortable and canceled the dive.
He is 13 and 5'4, roughly 110 pounds.
There are several models new and discontinued that have a XXS or XS sizing that he falls in the range on their sizing charts.
I'm open for any suggestions to buy something used that he can complete his cert and use for a year or so.

I do have a ladies XS pinnacle drysuit that I am selling for $450 CAN ( roughly $361 US) plus shipping. All of the seals are good and I bet it has less than 12 dives on it. Please let me know if this interests you and I can send you pics ! I also have a Bare ladies nexgen that might be better ! It is $300 CAN ( roughly $240 US ) plus shipping. It use to be a rental but still has tons and tons of life left.
:wink:

Hello
I am looking for a drysuit for my son, preferably used.
He was unable to complete his certification because the smallest suit our local dive shop had was too large (it was a whites S/and he was too uncomfortable and canceled the dive.
He is 13 and 5'4, roughly 110 pounds.
There are several models new and discontinued that have a XXS or XS sizing that he falls in the range on their sizing charts.
I'm open for any suggestions to buy something used that he can complete his cert and use for a year or so.
==========================
I have an OS Systems Manta Drysuit. Size SM-Short. $400
OS DRYSUIT COLLAGE.jpg

OS Sizing Chart for SM-Short:
Chest 35-38"
Waist 28-30"
Hips: 36-38"
Weight: 105-125 lbs
Height: 5'1" - 5'4"

Based on the information you provided, this suit would very likely fit at this time. But, with his height right at the top of the range, I question if it would provide him a year of use especially if he experiences a growth spurt. You would also need adequate THERMAL WEAR that is right for the conditions he will be diving in. If you have interest in pursuing this further, let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom