XS 7 LP 85 Tanks (Worthington)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

antattack

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi folks,
I always wind up learning something when I post on ScubaBoard, so thanks in advance for your interest and council.:cool2:

I have a pair of XS7 LP 85 tanks, steel, galvanized. I'm pretty sure these are Worthington. I picked them up as part of a doubles wing package deal. My buddies dive with double 100s so I switched out the bottles for 100s and had XS valves put on them. I also had them O2 cleaned since my LDS does partial pressure fills. I have used ONE of the two bottles once, and given it a good fresh water rinse. The other is virgin, honestly, I can't tell the two apart.

tanks.jpgtanksVis.jpg
Both are filled with EAN32. Current hydro and vis as of April of this year.

Of course, my wife is becoming concerned by the herd of bottles that have taken over our garage, (current count, seven)

So here's the deal. I don't need two LP 85s and would like to trade (full or partial trade) for something I could use.
What do I need? Glad you asked. I'm going DIR so the list is pretty specific.

• Doubles regulator set
  • 7.25" HP 100 bottle
  • Canister primary light, DIR ready, Focusable beam

Anyone local folks want to make a trade? I'm in Santa Cruz and and in San Jose every day.

---------- Post Merged at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Yes, these are DIN.

---------- Post Merged at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Yes, I'll consider other trades or cash deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom