XL4+ Regulator Availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TDiddy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Any updates on availability? I have one on backorder and really hope to have it in time for a trip at the end of March.

It seems to go out of stock as soon as it comes in. How long ago did you order? (I assume they fill back orders in priority of when they were placed, but I don’t know how formal the process is.)
I just received one about 3-4 weeks after I had ordered it, but the B2B site (less reliable lately) says it Is out of stock again.
Assuming you ordered from your LDS, talk to them about your timing. In a pinch, items are sometimes moved between retailers through the regional sales manager.

Yeah I will ask them to follow up. It was ordered 1/21.

I am able to confirm that they do exist. I picked this one up today from my LDS. My recollection of the story from the LDS is that Aqualung got just four of these DIN XL4+ first stages into the US this month and this is one of them. I have some XL4s and they have a black plastic part between the DIN and the body. This XL4+ is white. I’m not sure why that is or if it would be that way for anyone else.

5BD99C38-52EE-464A-A420-3823041391B9.jpeg

Odd I’v seen them on display at all my local shops here.. no availability
issues. Maybe they could ship to you.

Back
Top Bottom