Xdeep stealth 2.0 tec help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sphyon

Admin
Staff member
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I picked up a stealth 2 tec during the nss-cds event last week on the cheap. My first Mexico style rig as I tend to have heavy steels in N FL.

Anyone happen to have one of these and some experience in it? I am looking for some tips/details on setup with steel tanks, bungee configurations, and light/gear mounting.

With ~50lbs lift it might be a fun replacement for my sms100

Holla.

I dive the 2.0 classic myself I dove steel 120s in Mexico so depending on your bouyancy needs it may work for you with steels in Florida youd have to try it.

If you are on facebook, have a look around on the Stealth 2.0 Sidemount group... That's probably where most info about that rig is.
There's a post in there somewhere that presents the bungee configuration (which is not wing dependent, only harness).
Canisters often get mounted along the spine pocket, or the other option is butt-mounting.

If your tanks are always negative, I'd say to just clip them to the square rings.

I dive the stealth classic with faber LP85's on a regular basis. Tank set up is almost identical to AL tanks. Just clip them off to the square dring at the start of the dive. At around 2k psi or when they start floating a bit I move them down to the rubber rings on my waist belt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom