XDEEP EX1 fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MomZo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys.

Anybody tried, or is currently using, the XDEEP EX1 fins?

1.png

6.png

I am looking for feedback, especially about how they perform underwater compared to other jetfins.

I am also wondering which size (L or XL) and stiffness (Soft, Medium or Hard) should I choose, knowing that I mostly dive warm water with boots, and I don't want hard fins giving me a cramp everytime I have to kick a bit in the current.

Any opinion/advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

The XDeep look like nice fins, no idea what they are asking for them but the, already pointed out, ScubaPro GoSport is my choice for cold or warm water, very light and powerful enough that I use them in Monterey in a drysuit.

I'm not only a recreational diver and that is why I want to get some jet-like fins to replace my current Mares Avanti Superchannel OH which are powerful but way too long.

I have the Mares Quattros, the SP jetfins, the AL something and others, now I use the Go Sport in open water exclusively. The Mares Quattros is in storage and will sell it, the AL is for pool while teaching only.

I am looking for feedback, especially about how they perform underwater compared to other jetfins.

I am also wondering which size (L or XL) and stiffness (Soft, Medium or Hard) should I choose, knowing that I mostly dive warm water with boots, and I don't want hard fins giving me a cramp everytime I have to kick a bit in the current.

I had XL medium EX1:s before I lost one fin.
Buoyancy and feel are very similar to Scubapro Jetfins. SP Jetfins have slightly longer blade, while EX1 medium is a tad stiffer. Overall feels is very similar.
I would skip the soft version. All versions are negative in water, so they mat not be the best warm water fins.

Back
Top Bottom