Wyndham on Cable Beach- New Providence?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cuttlefish

Reaction score
Hi all. My dive buddy and I are planning a trip to New Providence in a couple of weeks. We've made reservations to stay at the Wyndham on Cable Beach. We're not totally committed tho' as we've found some unfavorable reviews.

We don't want to stay in Nassau proper- and every other Cable Beach hotel seems to be twice the price.

So, my questions: have any of you stayed at the Wyndham recently? How was your experience? Do you suggest any other hotels/inns with a comparable rate? (We think Orange Hill Beach Inn is too close to the airport- and don't want to be listening to planes taking off all the time)....

Experiences and advice would be appreciated.

-Thanks!

Hi cuttlefish,

We stayed at the Wyndham in late April, and it was fine.
The Building is showing its age, but the room was clean and functional.
Our biggest "complaint" was the somewhat erratic scheduling of the restaurants-some would not be open when info in the room said they would be, etc.
Of course, we are not "gourmet"eaters, so the NY deli downstairs (Phil's(?))was fine for many of our meals.
I'd stay there again, if the occasion arises.
Mike

Back
Top Bottom