www.PirahnaPatrol.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBD brought up some excellant points for us to include on the website, is there anything else you all can think of?

Items to include maybe?

At the top change the invision icon to an icon in the shape of Ky but having a dive flag inside.

Maybe putting a picture of scuba divers across the top in lew of the current jpg.

A calender for us to post items.

a section for Independant instructors,
Dive shop sections,
dive spots,
Dive clubs,

Can you all think of other thngs to put on our site?

Being a non-affiliated diver with a local dive shop, "I'm fickle and had a private instructor," I would like to see more involvement from dive shops in the area on what courses they are offering and when. The competition in this area between dive centers seems to me to be heating up. Personally I do not know how this area can support so many dive shops. Competition is the American way, so let's see what you've got to offer!

Land Locked:
Being a non-affiliated diver with a local dive shop, "I'm fickle and had a private instructor," I would like to see more involvement from dive shops in the area on what courses they are offering and when. The competition in this area between dive centers seems to me to be heating up. Personally I do not know how this area can support so many dive shops. Competition is the American way, so let's see what you've got to offer!

Our hope is to have contact info for all the diveshops in Ky as well as for all the independent instructors. We are also hoping to have a calendar section for the shops and instructors to post their courses and dates.

Ask your LDS and or instructor if we can post their info here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom