Www.floridatechdive.com ***grand Opening***

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Edmonston

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I would like to welcome one and all to the Grand Opening of
www.floridatechdive.com

This is the E-commerce site for my dive shop in Sebring, FL. We are a real dive shop, not an internet clearing house. Our address and phone number is posted on the site, and you can actually reach a REAL person when you call. We actually sell air, nitrox, and trimix! (Online air sales available soon ). I am an authorized dealer for everything that I sell. I don't deal in grey market items. I also honor all manufacturers warranties.

Although I have over 400 products currently on the site, new items are being uploaded daily. (Well, at least as fast as Beth and I can type and click :) I would greatly appreciate all feedback that you guys are willing to give me.

The site is a Secure SSL site with our own certificate (Not shared BS!)
And we accept most major credit cards. You can also pick up from the shop, and perhaps get a cup of coffee and introduce yourself.

So come check it out, and tell me what you think.

Now, what's a grand opening without a grand opening sale?

Until October 3. I will be giving all "Scubaboard Members" a 13% discount on everything in the store. Why 13% you ask? Well, 13 is my lucky number, and October 3rd is my birthday. That's why :) The coupon can only be used once, so MAKE SURE you get everything on your initial order. Besides, Orders over $500 are free shipping, and there's no tax unless you're in Florida.

Use Coupon Code SB2287 when you order. Remember, this applies to everything in the store including Drysuits.

Please click on the thread below to read what some have said about us:
The Deco Stop

Looking forward to helping you guys and gals out. Have a great weekend.

Cheers :D

hey, do you guys have an actual store? oculdnt find an address

hey, do you guys have an actual store? oculdnt find an address
Bottom of the Terms of Use page:

Technical Scuba Training Center
3901 Kenilworth Blvd
Sebring FL. 33870

Shop Phone: (863) 471-DIVE(3483)

I would really like to thank everyone who ordered during last weekend. As of Wed, all items were shipped out. Thanks again for making this a great "Grand Opening"

Looking forward to serving the dive communiy for many years to come.

Cheers :D

Back
Top Bottom