www.bite-back.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fungi3001

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi,

dont know how many , if any, of you know about this but there was an article in the guardian yesterday about this websitecampaigning for the major supermarkets in britain to remove all shark, marlin, swordfish, orange roughy and monkfish from their shelves. take a look and send the emails.

www.bite-back.com

Guy

Thanks for link and i emailed all stores and urge everyone else to make the effort as well.

I think the idea like this should be done more often as it only takes a couple of minutes to send them off and makes us aware of things.

As for sharks it really is shocking how many are killed each year and you wonder why we are not seeing many sharks around.

The guys that started this organization have dived with me, the one thing i like about them is they are passionate about their beliefs.

I think think this is a great cause please back it, we need more sharks back in the ocean

i didnt realise that this counted as 'promotion' which was why it has been moved to the market place. if there is a way around this could someone please move it where it can be seen by more people. im not trying to promote for myself, just trying to get more people to campaign.

thanks

guy

Back
Top Bottom