WTS/WTT Atlas 2nd stage, Sherwood Brut

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveandclimb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a Genesis Atlas 2nd stage. Diver adjustable with the yellow ring on the front. This is a really small reg which makes it a great octo. This reg is the same as the Aqualung Micra. It's never been dove but has some light scuffing on the top from being shown to customers at a dive shop. Comes with a hose. I think it's 28". Also a brand new mouth piece. $75 or best offer.

Also have a Sherwood Brut. This is the older style one with the bigger exhaust T. This one has the yoke 1st stage, hose, and 2nd stage. Works great as of last season. Has only a handful of dives on it and has not been used since it was last serviced. Comes with brand new mouth piece. $125 or best offer.

Actual shipping cost from 02131 is not included.

Also interested in ScubaPro 2nd stages, wrist computers. DR thigh pockets, and a DIN to yoke adapter as partial or full trades. Depending on the item(s) I would supplement my side of the trade with cash.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom