WTS: lightly used hoyt nexus riser and samick limbs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txaggie08

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
25" gloss blue Nexus riser with beiter clicker and plunger(don't think it was a beiter don't remember right away).

Samick long 26# "privilege" limbs.

Would prefer to sell as a set. There's nothing wrong with the bow(except the shooter), but there is little opportunity for me to shoot here, and my interest has moved to scuba diving

let's say 500$ for both, but entirely OBO. I'll take scuba, paintball, or R/C vehicle trades as well. All trades will be moderated through a local business, or another third party, and any transactions can be moderated that way as well. I can provide excellent feedback off of paintball sites or ebay, I've been wheeling and dealing on forums for many, many years.

Shoot me an offer, I'll be happy to txt or email pictures on request. I really need the money for a regulator set at the moment, so don't hesitate to try.

This has been gone a year or more, surprised to see someone ask...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom