WTB Worthington HP120 in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TotDoc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking for some XS scuba / worthington HP 120 steel tanks. I already have 1, but I am looking for a second for a match for sidemount. I would also consider buying 3 of them, if the price is right.

I am in Tampa, so I'd love to find someone close.

Thanks!

I'm not sure this is common practice, but if so, I'll go in with you on another HP120 tank. Maybe if enough of us in central/south florida get together you can get a steal. If you're ok with that, we're at 4 :).

I'd potentially be OK with this...but I'm more interested in finding 1 than 3...especially since I just bought some new LP85's.

Gotcha. Just (like 10 minutes ago) got myself a Faber HP120 from leisurepro. They had it for mid 300's new if you don't care about it being white, and with the military discount of 6% it came out to $333. I'm sure you'll get a better deal used though; i'm just impatient.

The fabers are nice tanks, but I need the worthington to match the buoyancy characteristics of the one I already have. The worthingtons are a fair bit heavier in the water than the faber tanks. I need the extra weight with my drysuit and heavier undergarments

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom