WTB Vintage Double Hose Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adairrj

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm looking for these regulator:
1. VOIT VR1 Sportsman: (Blue label);
2. VOIT VR2 Mariner (Green label);
3. DACORs

Please, send pictures an prices to my email: adairrj@uol.com.br
Payment by Pal Pal.
Regards,

I have several Dacor 2 hose..early models,

One with a black one plastic body only, No hoses..has been in storage for years

The other metal body - Was checking it during a recent visit by a couple from Mexico, can't recall seeing it since that time-It may have been stolen will need to check and get back to you..

Interested?

SDM

Hello Sam,
Please send pictures!
Regards,
Adair

I'd like to see a picture of a black plastic bodied Dacor double hose. That would be a rare bird indeed.

Hello Sam,I think you are mistaken on the plastic Dacor double hose.I thinkm ou are thinking of the U.S.Divers jetair.If not it is one of the rarest ever.:cool2:

Ahh, DivAir, that makes more sense. I own a blue/aluminum bodied Model B that I restored a couple years ago. Great diving regs. I understand the plastic body was prone to cracking. I've seen some of those in my wanderings.
Here's a video of me test diving my DivAir in a pool. http://www.vimeo.com/8556402

Jim

I have a blue aluminum body one.It is a great reg.I got one of the diaphrams from Jerry Morseman a ways back.I was surprised how well it worked.:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom