WTB Stand for my KISS unit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmark18

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I bent the stand for my rebreather - please DON'T ask how and can't seem to pound it back into the correct shape. Does anyone have a Narked@90 stand surplus to their needs? if so please let me know asking price and your location to calculate shipping. If there is anyone in the Great Lakes area that has a large brake that might be used to rebend it into the correct shape that would work as well.
Thanks
Jeff

Can you be more specific about what unit you have? Kiss has several models.

If it’s for a Classic I may know of one

It's actually a Sport but the Classic stand fits it as well. P;ease let me know where as I have tried beating the crap out of it and I am getting nowhere

It's actually a Sport but the Classic stand fits it as well. P;ease let me know where as I have tried beating the crap out of it and I am getting nowhere
They are cast aluminum IIRC, since its already ruined you might have luck heating it up with a propane torch to bend it back into shape.

Torching it is worth a try. I am trying to find someone with a brake press to bend it back into shape

Back
Top Bottom