Wanted WTB Small Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajanelle

Registered
Reaction score
Looking to buy a small compressed neoprene or trilam drysuit. I'm 5'7 and 140 lbs. Prefer glued vs taped seams. Ok with a project suit but would like a working zipper. DM with anything you have available.

My wife has what equates to an XL-short DUI Technoflex drysuit with very few dives on it. It comes with the Si-tech Quick neck system, the Si-Tech QCP round wrist cuff system, Si-Tech Glove Lock dryglove system, and an installed unused Halcyon pee valve, storage bag, and a variety of SHOWA gloves for the dryglove system.

It was purchased from a SB member but it was too big for my wife so she only dived it once in a swimming pool. The suit is designed for someone around 5'5 but should fit someone 5'7". It has size 8 neoprene socks attached.

Asking $600 but the price is negotiable.

Direct message me if interested.

-Z

I have a Whites (Aqualung) Fusion sport.....size small, excellent condition. I think I have the undergarment as well.....$400.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom