Wanted WTB Olympus TG-6 & Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ReadyTo Dive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have always owned/used a GP (4&9) with tray and lights but I left it on a dock in Coz and it walked away 😢. It is finally time to replace it with something as I have several trips coming up and I think I’d like to try a TG-6.

I would prefer to buy one that already has a housing and lights/is ready to go but I am open to most anything in great condition so if you have something for sale please let me know and of course thank you in advance!

I have a TG-6 with an Olympus PT-058 housing that I would part with. The housing was made for a TG-5 but is essentially the same as the PT-059. Neither the camera or the housing has ever been flooded. I will also include a Backscatter Air Lens. I do not have a spare tray or lights thought. Asking price for the camera, housing and Air Lens is $600.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you pictures.

I have a TG-6 with an Olympus PT-058 housing that I would part with. The housing was made for a TG-5 but is essentially the same as the PT-059. Neither the camera or the housing has ever been flooded. I will also include a Backscatter Air Lens. I do not have a spare tray or lights thought. Asking price for the camera, housing and Air Lens is $600.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you pictures.
Hi! Are you still looking to part with this?

Hi! Are you still looking to part with this?
Yes,I'm still interested in selling it. I actually forgot this post was out there.

I have a TG-6 with an Olympus PT-058 housing that I would part with as well. I purchased new last September for my trip to Alor. Case has seen the water 38 times. I also have an ultralight tray and clamps if interested. No dive trips planned until 2025 so willing to sell.

I have a TG-6 with an Olympus PT-058 housing that I would part with as well. I purchased new last September for my trip to Alor. Case has seen the water 38 times. I also have an ultralight tray and clamps if interested. No dive trips planned until 2025 so willing to sell.
Awesome, can you send me a DM? Definitely interested!

May I know your price for the set (with tray and clamps)? Thanks.

Not a TG6, but I am getting ready to list a complete TG5 setup (minus the strobe).
- Olympus TG5 Camera - Low shutter count
- Olympus PT-058 Housing
- Kraken Sports KRL-02 Wet Wide Angle Lens, 52mm
- Sea & Sea tray and arm - STROBE NOT INCLUDED
- Padded camera carry case
- 2 Olympus EOM Batteries
- 64GB SanDisk Extreme Pro SD Card
- Original USB Power Charger block and Cable
- Extra Battery Charger with car adapter

All very well maintained, original owner, have original boxes, etc.
PM me if interested. Can send pics, and also link to photos taken

Back
Top Bottom