Wanted WTB: Dive Rite QRM Goodman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LaneL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking to pick up a DR hard or soft goodman with QRM mount if anyone is interested to move one they aren't using.

TIA
Lane

FYI, Dive Gear Express sells the quick release parts. I simply bought one of the quick release bases and attached it to an existing Goodman handle.

I used a small drill bit to drill two holes for the bolts to go through, and a larger drill bit to drill a shallow dimple halfway through the metal plate for the nut to sit in, so that nothing stuck down into my hand. Think “counter sink bit“, but for a nut instead of a Panhead screw.

Took like 15 minutes and a few dollars. I really like it. I put a quick release plate on my back up light, so I can easily stow my primary and switch to a back up and still have my hands free. Plus the soft glove handles always annoy me because it’s not easy to change the direction the light points like it is with a Goodman handle.

I know it’s not what you were asking for, but it might be something worth considering if you have an existing Goodman handle.

you may want to edit your post and change the "For Sale" to "Wanted"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom