WTB Dive rite corded adapter for 500/700 flashlight.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogdrvr

Registered
Reaction score
Gents,

Looking to buy the corded adapter for the dive rite 500/700 flashlight. Been looking for awhile. Will consider buying whole light assembly.

S/F
Frogdrvr

I was going to post this for sale, but I'll offer it to you first. I'm looking to get $250.
Al

DSC04658.jpgThis Dive Rite LED 500 Flashlightis a bright, long-burning flashlight that delivers 500 lumens of illuminationand up to 30-hours of burn time on eight AA 1.5V alkaline batteries. No otherlight LED on the market today delivers this combination of output and burntime.

Comparable in brightness underwater to a 10W HID canister light, the DiveRite LED 500 flashlight has unique LED bulbs that are durable, resistbreakage and they are not sensitive to short striking the light on and off.
Can be utilized as a stand-alone flashlight, or in the canister configuration.I’ve been to 150’ and never had a leak or any issue with this light. It has adouble o-ring seal. The only drawback as far as I’m concerned is the lighttwists on. Because is burns so long, and so cool to the touch, I just twist iton prior to entering the water and leave it on until I’m on the boat again.Been on 5 day trips and I only change the batteries once in those 5 days moreas a precaution than a necessity. Using AA batteries also came in handy when Ididn’t have much access to electricity, so I didn’t have to worry aboutcharging all the time.
Comes with umbilical, firm (padded interior) case, and Goodman handle.

Back
Top Bottom