WTB: Deep 6 Eddy Flippers in White (XL)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jake

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm not sure if they ever made them in white in XL, but figured I'd check if anyone has a pair to sell.

I have them in Black.

I have them in black too but was trying to see if I could get a higher visibility version. I wrote them yesterday and heard back that they never made white in XL. Bummer.

Thanks for the reply though! Now if I can only figure out how to delete my post....

I just ordered a set in light blue in XL and got them today. They aren't white but they are a light color and only $99.

I just ordered a set in light blue in XL and got them today. They aren't white but they are a light color and only $99.

If you can remember, I’d greatly appreciate it if you could post an update after you’ve used them. I’d be interested to know what your or your budd’s opinion is of their visibility at depth, as that’s my primary reason for wanting to make the switch.

It will be next weekend in Florida but I will be cave diving so it will be a good test.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom