WTB Canon S95 camera and / or Sea and Sea Strobe lighting package YS-01 or YS-02

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sportyluis

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Everyone!

I'm a recreational scuba diver who loves learning about underwater photography but who doesn't have the budget to invest in a DSLR housing so at the moment I'm limited to trying to learn on a Canon S95 through the Canon underwater housing. Unfortunately I made a cardinal sin and let my S95 flood on my last trip and now I'm looking to buy a replacement camera. Unfortunately the camera is discontinued so I thought I'd check here and see if anyone had one hanging around that they never got rid of that they'd like to sell!

I'm also interested in buying a strobe package for the camera and I've been looking at the Sea and Sea YS-01 or YS-02 package. If you have one of these for sale or care to help me identify other strobe packages I should be looking at that would be fantastic! I'm somewhat budget conscious in the sense that I know underwater photography is expensive so I'm trying to do it with certain quality at the a reasonable price.

I hope you can help!

Luis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom