WTB:Apex regulator service kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazy_Canuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
i have 3 Apex xtx50"s and 3 DST first stages. I am interested in rebuilding and servicing my own equipment but I am finding it hard to find service kits. what are my options? OEM or is there another manufactures kit that works for these units? Thankx...

you have to go third party or "know a guy" for Apeks. No different than Hollis or Scubapro, they are super difficult to get official parts unless you have a hookup. Many of us do, but you have to find your own as shops have lost their dealer status when caught.

northeast scuba supply has third party kits, ebay has oem kits, there are other manufacturers kits that work as well

I'll usually go to ebay for mine but am thinking of switching to aftermarket kits once I exhaust my supply.

Vintage Double Hose has second stage kits and I heard rumors that Bryan (@OWIC647) was going to put together a first stage kit sometime. I'm not sure if anything came of that.

Store - Vintage Double Hose

i have 3 Apex xtx50"s and 3 DST first stages. I am interested in rebuilding and servicing my own equipment but I am finding it hard to find service kits. what are my options? OEM or is there another manufactures kit that works for these units? Thankx...

If you have no joy, PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom