For Sale WTB Aluminum STA and Cam Bands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lnjohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Seeking STA and cam bands for Older OMS Aluminum backplate that lacks cam strap slots. Payment by paypal, venmo, zelle etc. I also have a lot of extra gear, fins, jacket bcd, soft weights, regs etc. if anyone is interested in a trade.
Shipping would be to zipcode 92882, I have a discounted UPS account and can prepare label to make easier.

Hmmm. I'll check what mine are. I know of a stainless I have but I'll see what the other one is.

Hmmm. I'll check what mine are. I know of a stainless I have but I'll see what the other one is.
Price for Stainless if you are selling please dm. thanks
There are Aluminum STA out there, but many seem to be from China, which is No bueno for me.

Attachments

• aluminum sta.jpg
    aluminum sta.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 51
You can get the STA from Piranha, no idea where the are made but it’s likely the best price you’ll find, I have a couple of new tank straps I can sell cheap.

Could you fashion an aluminum STA out of U-channel stock?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom