Wanted WTB: a couple of Scubapro C300 (or C200) 2nd stages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luis H

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am looking for Scubapro C300 or C200 regulator to use as alternates/ octopus. Only 2nd stages needed.

They don’t need to be in great condition, but they need to be functional.

Thanks

Do you have any Scubapro 2nds you’d want to trade? I have just 1 C300 amongst 2 dozens of 2nds, mostly S600, I wouldn’t mind trading to keep it all the same-ish

I don't have any S600.

All I have from Scubapro are 109 and a couple G250, nothing that would really like to trade.

Let me know if you want to sell it.

Thanks

I don't have any S600.

All I have from Scubapro are 109 and a couple G250, nothing that would really like to trade.

Let me know if you want to sell it.

Thanks
No worries. I’d need to replace it if I sell, so, either I’d take an unnecessary loss or you’d pay more than it’s worth, that’s why I asked if there’s a possible trade.

If selling it becomes an option, I’ll reach out and see if you’re still looking.

I have a C300 that came with a first stage I bought. DM me if you're interested and I will send photos.

Back
Top Bottom