Wristwatch Protector

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHAD007

New
Reaction score
I would like to inform everyone of a new product called the WATCH-ET. wristwatch protector it protects your watch from scratches and dings it also has a pocket! watch-et.com

CHAD007:
I would like to inform everyone of a new product called the WATCH-ET. wristwatch protector it protects your watch from scratches and dings it also has a pocket! watch-et.com

Looks like a positive offering.

This appears to be very similar to the discontinued Eagle Industries military watchband with the added great idea of making it an addition to the existing watchband, and easily removable. Clever.

Absolutely crappy website. The photos are even worse. Spend a few bucks and have some real pics taken, you will not survive long or well without doing that.

VISA/MC merchant status may be a pain for you, but that's how the world works. Or try PayPal... it's easy and most computer shoppers understand it.

What is the size wrist it will accomodate? Not only are there small and huge divers, but it will assist in understanding whether it will fit around a wetsuit, etc.

Large pocket, small pocket... I assume that means for a large watch or small. Right?

And it's so great that you have a contact phone. So many e-commerce operations refuse to be contacted.

Looks good!

I appreciate your imput Doc. Yes, the pictures are kind of dull looking. I am going to be getting professional ones done soon. The large WATCH-ET. is 11 inches long and 2 1/4 inches wide at flap. The medium is also 11 inches long but, only 2 inches wide at flap. Thanks you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom