Wristband on bare skin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhaifley

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just got my SDA yesterday and was trying it on at home. It seems like it wants to slip down my arm unless I tighten it to the point I am cutting off circulation. I then put on a wetsuit and tried it and it seemed to remain nice and secure without tightening it too much. So, my question is, in the water, has anyone tried it worn on their bare skin, or is a wetsuit pretty much required for it to stay in place?

Only a wetsuit for me so far but it does stay in place very well unless you use your "special fin" to much :wink:

I back my strap up with a wrist lanyard as well. Thread it through the loops of stretchy on the UEMIS strap amd put it on AFTER the UEMIS when wearing it. Smaller wrist diameter means if the UEMIS strap does loosen (which I doubt cause its a good locking design) you have an insurance policy!

Good luck with yours, we love ours!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom