Wrecks within swimming distance of Aqua Zoo / United Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gamon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking to book a dive trip in Pompano in June. The only day I have available, SFDHQ is doing morning Aqua Zoo and afternoon United Caribbean. Since they are within an easy swim I plan to cover both on the same dive and want to do something different on the second set of dives.

Limited availability with other dive Ops on that particular day.

So if I signed up for both are there other wrecks within reach? If so, compass headings and distance please!

Thanks

upload_2021-5-19_22-8-49.png

wreck trek.jpg

Thanks for the replies. The first picture I can't tell what I'm looking at unless it's a closeup of someone's lunch after the boat rocked one too many times.

The second picture is quite helpful with showing that 3rd wreck but either my navigation skills are in need of serious remediation or that 80 degree heading from the Nouella Express to the United Caribbean cannot possibly be correct if the other headings are accurate. The arrow is probably drawn backwards.

Reactions: OTF
Thanks for the replies. The first picture I can't tell what I'm looking at unless it's a closeup of someone's lunch after the boat rocked one too many times.

The second picture is quite helpful with showing that 3rd wreck but either my navigation skills are in need of serious remediation or that 80 degree heading from the Nouella Express to the United Caribbean cannot possibly be correct if the other headings are accurate. The arrow is probably drawn backwards.

First picture got compressed as crap. But north is up. And yes, the arrow head between UC and NE seems to be incorrect in the second image.

nice catch

With currents in that area, make sure you can return without a heart attack from all the finning.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom