Wreckreation Charters, Florida Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wreckchick

Scubavangelist
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

It is with great pleasure that I (finally) announce that Wreckreation Charters is now fully functional and legal! I've been messing around with paperwork and the boat for a while, but I'm now up and running.

For those of you who know Capt Jim Wyatt, I purchased his boat in March of this year and I've done some work to it, including adding tank racks.

I'll be running out of Looe Key Reef Resort and Dive Center at MM 27.5, Ramrod Key, Florida. I'm doing morning, afternoon, and night dives. The two most popular local dive sites are Looe Key Marine Sanctuary and the Adolphus Busch wreck, however I'll do whatever you want.

As of yesterday I have a fishing license for the boat including a crawfish endorsement so in season, lobstering is all good.

The boat is also designed tech friendly and I've already successfully taken out a group to the Wilkes-Barre and the new configuration worked marvelously.

The website is still under construction (heavily) but will hopefully improve over the next couple weeks.

Anytime you're in the keys, give me a shout!

Rachel
305-515-2750
http://www.wreckreationcharters.com

Glad to see you got everything working. We dove with Jim before he moved up here. While I gained a cave instructor, I lost my best ride to Looe. I look forward to having a dependable NON-Cattle boat to visit Looe Key & the Busch. Maybe by next year, I'll be ready for the Wilkes-Barre.

Although we mostly dive Key Largo, We will try to get down there & check out you op in July.

Having done three dives with them, I can recommend the boat and the operator. Rachel rocks!

scubafool:
LOL, I love the website!

It's excellent, isn't it??? :wink:

Congrats, Rachel- I'll look you up when I get down to Looe Key to dive.

Sorry about the website, kids!

My internet fell over about the same time I hit "enter" to post this thread. Hopefully I'll be back up soon and can do something about it. I know it's terrible, but just you wait and it'll be MARVELOUS!!!

R

Congrats on getting things together Rachel! I'm very proud of you and maybe we can hook up for a dive or at LEAST to meet in a few weeks as I'm doing a ride down that way on a friends mini-yacht and will be in Key West a few days! :)

Rachel,

Been a long time since we met at Gilboa, now a couple years later finds both of us living in Florida!

I hope to get down to dive with you folks some Sunday morning real soon (of course that means leaving my place in Okeechobee at about 3am...)

Look forward to seeing you again!

scubafool:
LOL, I love the website!

Simple and uncluttered!

But you have your priorities straight - imagine if you had the web site tweaked BEFORE you had the boat ready!

I'll have to trek down that way and check it out - it's been about eight years since I've been to Looe Key.

That is an awesome website. :D I can't wait to watch you grow.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom